Fall Pumpkin Patch Field Trips
Pumpkin Patch Field Trips (Fall)
Students ranging from ages 3-10 from surrounding schools, daycares, special needs groups and church groups can come and experience life on the farm during the Fall. Educational demonstrations and tours are catered to age specific groups.
Call to schedule a time or ask about other activities that can be provided during the field trips. ($8 per child) 229-386-5111
What Our Fall Field Trip Includes:
– Each student will find their way through the Giant Corn Maze
– Decorate their own personal pumpkin to take home
– Tour the farm on a Wagon Ride
– Feed the Fish and Turtles
– Meet and Learn about the Rutland Farm Animals
– Pig Show
– Class Photo Ops
– Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream with Sprinkles!
– Large Pavilion with bathrooms for Lunch
FALL FIELD TRIP DETAILS:
– Field Trip is $8 per student
– Parents and Teachers are FREE!
– Siblings are $8 each
– There are 6 – 30 minute stations that each class will rotate through – We will give each class a schedule once the buses arrive.
– Field Trips start between 9:30 and 10:00
– It takes around 3 hours for one class to rotate through all 6 stations (lunch is included in the rotation)